|Ant Guard (Clip Dirtblade)|
|"Long live the queen! Tribe Redtrophi will have our revenge."|
"Long live the queen! Tribe Redtrophi will have our revenge."
Clip Dirtblade served as steward to the Clan Redtrophi queen. When demons invading Sinskaald Rift killed the queen, the clan's tribal council cast Clip out to wander alone and die a solitary death, which - so far - he managed to avoid.
- As Clip Dirtblade's Ant Sentries scale with 90% of his Magical Attack, it is recommended you build pure Magical Damage first to make your sentries bite
- Hamstrung is a great poke and a safer way to farm due to it's low mana cost and low cooldown. With a cooldown reducing item, Clip can keep one enemy constantly slowed
- Stacking your sentries is a very good way to deal tons of damage in a split second. Try to make a dying teammate run towards your sentries and then as the enemy follows, use Ant Territory to stun them and then detonate all your sentries with Venom Fork. This will nearly always kill fighters due to their low HP.
- Unlocking Death's Embrace under the mage talent tree is a must as you will be dealing damage to your targets when they are slowed or stunned most of the time.
- You might've noticed that many players are intimidated by Clip Dirtblade because of his massive AoE damage. That is why it is good to have a balance of Magical Items and Defense Items; so you can last longer in team/solo battles as well as being able to remain in the battle field without constantly going to the life well.
Clip tosses his trident, damaging and crippling his enemy.
Cost: 45/55/65/75 MP
Range: 10 meters
Damage: 55/85/115/145 + [60% Magical Attack]
Cooldown: 6 seconds
Movement Speed reduction: 30% for 2.5 seconds
Clip summons an invisible sentry. He can summon up to 2/4/6/8 sentries at once.
Cost: 25/50/75/100 MP
Range: 12 meters
Cooldown: 14 seconds
Qualities: The ant has 150 HP and immunity to skills. It provides 10 meters of vision and can see invisible enemies. It can't move and/or attack. If Clip detonates the sentry with Venom Fork, it deals 40/70/100/130 + [90% of Magical Attack] Magical Damage and reduces the Movement Speed of all enemies within 5 meters by 60% for 2 seconds
Passive: Normal Attacks and Hamstrung reduce the target's Magical Defense by 10/15/20/25% for 3 seconds. The effect does not stack but is renewed with every consecutive attack.
Active: Detonates all ant sentries.
Clip summons a horde of ants to swarm an area of the battlefield
Cost: 150/170/190 MP
Range: 8 meters
Damage: 100/200/300 + [31% Magical Attack]
Cooldown: 70/60/50 seconds
Additional Effects: Summons 4 ant sentries to the target area. Enemies are stunned for 1 second.
Radius: 5 meters
|Level||HP||MP||DMG||ATK SPD||ATK RNG||MOV SPD||PHYS DEF||MAG DEF||HP REGEN||MP REGEN|