Migrove was the most promising student at Huffingman's Wizardry Academy in Bellshoal, until his dangerous elemental experimentations forever robbed him of his human form, and the magistrates kicked him out of the school.
- Do not place Bioluminescence on your lane since Bioluminescence targets both enemy heroes and minions; wasting Bioluminescence. Instead use them as wards to hurt your enemies.
- A good item choice is Saithion Lollipop and Boots of the Tempest making Migrove nearly unchasable. This also synergizes well with his two slows, Tidal Wave and Bioluminescence, so he can keep up with enemies for long periods of time whilst chasing.
- Remember: Shock Field's damage comes from his mana. Getting the intelligence talent + Shock Field's mana bonus will yield you 50 Magical Damage. Adding this to your base mana at level 15 it yields a total of 250 Magical Damage.
- Migrove works well with mana items since his ultimate scales of that therefore Boneflame wand is a good item.
- Migrive works well with FRostBite tablet since it allows him to root a opponent and place his Shock Field.
Migrove harnesses the elements and fires a powerful cone of water.
Cost: 80/95/110/125 MP
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Range: 9 meters
Damage: 90/150/210/270 + [55% of Magical Attack]
Movement Speed Reduction: Reduces Movement Speed by 30% for 2 seconds.
Migrove conjures a swarm of invisible jellyfish, which rush to nearby enemies, latching on and stinging without mercy.
Cost: 80/100/120/140 MP
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Range: 8 meters
Damage: 120/160/200/240 + [46% of Magical Attack]
Number of Jellyfish: 3/4/5/6 Jellyfish, surviving for up to 120 seconds.
Movement Speed Reduction: 30% for 5 seconds.
Migrove harnesses a strong surge of electrical energy.
Passive: Increases Magical Attack by 15/30/45/60
Migrove fills an area on the battlefield with a sudden jolt of powerful electric energy.
Cost: 175/220/265 MP
Range: 10 meters
Duration: 4 seconds
Damage: 10/15/20% of Migrove's Maximum MP
Additional Effect: Your max MP is increased by 100/200/300 after learning this skill.
|Level||HP||MP||DMG||ATK SPD||ATK RNG||MOV SPD||PHYS DEF||MAG DEF||HP REGEN||MP REGEN|
|Elemental Lord (Default)|