|Molten Lord (Guervus)|
|"Stare into the darkness long enough, and soon the darkness is staring into you!"|
"Stare into the darkness long enough, and soon the darkness is staring into you!"
Once a great elven philosopher, Guervus went to hell and back to understand the true nature of the world. And he's got the fiery flesh and tormented soul to prove it.
- As Lava Snake is chain AoE, it needs enemies to be near to 'chain' the damage
- Space Warp has a very low cooldown when maxed so it can be used in nearly all teamfights.
- Guervus can be built tanky as Fire Lord increases his magical attack according to his maximum HP
- Even with a HP scaling passive, you should not build him full Def/HP.
- Lava Burst should not be used when fighting other heroes, instead use it as a movement tool.
- At level 15, without items, tablets/inscriptions or talents, Guervus gets a bonus of 69.76 bonus Magical Attack from Fire Lord.
Guervus summons a scorching serpent, which advances forward, burning everything in its path.
Damage: 50/80/110/140 + [65% Magical Attack] HP
Additional Effect: Bounces 2/3/4/5 times
Guervus combusts, splashing nearby enemies with burning lava.
Damage: 60+ [25% Magical Attack] Magical Damage every second for 4 seconds to all enemies within 4 meters.
Additional Effect: Increases Guervus' movement speed by 20%.
Guervus's inner fury burns with more intensity.
Effect: Increases Magical Attack by Max HP x 0.01/0.02/0.03/0.04.
Bending time and space, Guervus "blinks" to a new position and releases a forceful surge of energy.
Damage: 90/170/250 + [80% Magical Attack] Damage to all enemies within 5 meters.
Range: 10 meters.
|Level||HP||MP||DMG||ATK SPD||ATK RNG||MOV SPD||PHYS DEF||MAG DEF||HP REGEN||MP REGEN|